Germination: 7-14 days
Widely used in medicine to treat conditions like cold, asthma, headache, cough and fever.
– Fill the potting soil inside the sowing container and moisture the soil by by misting it with a spray bottle.
– Spread the thyme seeds inside the sowing container and cover with a thin layer of soil.
– Cover the container with black plastic bag for 48 hours.
– When the seedling reach 4inch/ 10cm placed the sowing container into the location that received sunlight 2/3 hour per day.
– After a week, transfer the seedling into a pot.
– Water at least once a day and use organic fertilizer once every 2 weeks.