Germination: 7-14 days
– Uses in culinary
– High in antioxidants and other beneficial plant compounds that may help balance hormones, lower blood sugar and improve digestion.
– Prepare the sowing tray, fill it with media (peat moss).
– Scatter seeds evenly over the sowing media and cover it thin layer of soil on the top and misting it with a spray bottle.
– Cover the sowing tray with black plastic bag and placed it at the shady places.
– Regularly check the sowing tray, mist with spray if the soil is dry.
– Removed the cover (black plastic bag) when most of the seedling has emerged.
– Transfer the seedling into a pot/ polybag when the seedling has 3-4 leaves.
There are no reviews yet.