Germination: 2-3 weeks
Used in culinary
– Fennel requires a well-drained plant medium at a rate of pH 5.5 to 7 and sunlight at least 6 hours a day. But this plant does not withstand the hot weather. Therefore, avoid sowing seeds during the summer.
– Seeds begin to germinate within 2 to 3 weeks
– Sow fennel seeds in holes that have a depth of 1/8 to ¼ inch with a distance of 6 to 12 inches each.
– Make sure the plant medium is always moist to ensure the formation of dense and beautiful fennel.
– Manuring should be done once a week and harvesting can be done when fennel has reached the age of 12 to 14 weeks from the date of sowing.