AG MKP 0-52-34
Origin from Belgium.
AgMKP is ideal for usage during flowering and fruit production stage.
– A phosphorus and potassium fertiliser in fine crystalline powder which is fully soluble in water. It is free of ammonium, chlorine and heavy metals.
– As AgMKP is also free of nitrogen, it is suitable to be used with nitrogen fertilisers as well as for all hydroponic and fertigation systems.
– Its low EC renders it ideal for foliar application, reducing the risk of scorching.
-It can be used together with most water soluble fertilisers except those contain soluble calcium and concentrated magnesium solution.
1. Ideal source of potassium and phosphorous for application during the fruit production stage.
2. It can subdue leaf diseases if applied as foliar fertiliser.
3. The high phosphorous content helps to maintain an optimum pH level and increase effectiveness of pesticides sprays.
Phosphate (P2O5): 52% (P: 22.7%)
Potassium Oxide (K2O): 34% (K: 28.2%)
Solubility at 20 degree Celsius: 200 g/L water
EC (1 g/L at 25 degree Celsius): 0.7 mS/cm
pH (1% solution): 4.2 – 4.5
There are no reviews yet.