Nitrogen (N) 10%
Phosphate (P2O5) 10%
Potassium (K2O) 12%
Sulfur (S) 8%
Other nutrients: Calcium (CaO), Silicon (SiO2), Iron (Fe), Boron (B), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Molybdenum (Mo), Magnesium (MgO)
SEAKING 1 NPK
Slow release granular NPK fertilizer formulated for all plants
* Enhanced with biostimulant ALGA
* Contains all importnat trace elements needed for productive and strong growth
* Contains Sulfur. Sulfur can have a significant impact on fruit/crop quality and taste/smell (hence many durian growers love SeaKing 1). Sulphur is an important nutrient for plant metabolism. It is an essential nutrient. Some agronomists are considering that Sulfur is the second most important nutrient after Nitrogen. Sulfur is required for aid nitrogen uptake and sulfur deficiency reduces plants ability to take in nitrogen.
* Chloride Free fertilizer – most fertilizers are made from chloride salts which accumulates in the soil the more frequent you fertilize. Over time, this leads to high concentration of chloride ions in the soil which becomes toxic for your plants and will cause problems later on.
What is ALGA?
Alga is a natural biostimulant made from a special blend of seaweed species
– Helps with balancing the soils ecosystem and the soils carbon/nitrogen balance
– Helps to regulate soil pH (Soil pH affects nutrient availability and fluctuating pH can cause leaching of fertilizers). ALGA helps to keep pH constant at the ideal pH for your plants
– Improves soil structure
– Encourages establishment of soil microorganisms
– Improves drainage and water retention
– Improves efficiency of Seaking 1 fertilizer by 5-25%
Durian Trees Recommendation
Pokok Anak (1-3 years): 50-150gram per tree every month
4-6 year old trees: 250g per tree every month
7+ years trees after harvesting: 2kg per tree
10+ years tree after harvesting: 4kg per tree