HEXTAR COPPER SOAP FUNGICIDE is made by combining a soluble copper with a fatty acid. The copper and the fatty acid combine to form a copper salt of the fatty acid, known technically as a true soap. The Copper Fungicide controls listed diseases using low concentrations of copper.
– Ready to use (750ml)
– Use On: Fruits, Vegetables and Ornamentals.
– Diseases Controlled: Powdery Mildew, Rusts, Black Spot, Leaf and Fruit Spots, Downy Mildew, Fruit Rot,
– Late Blight and Peach Leaf Curl.
– Formulation: RTU: Copper Octanoate (Copper Soap) 0.08%
• For organic use
• Controls powdery mildew and other listed diseases
• Use up to day of harvest
• Protects buds and flowers