– It is red and pink stems with dark green leaves
– Have a nutty, rich and strong broccoli (brassica) flavor.
– The germination time: 2-3 days.
– Estimated time to harvest: 8-12days.
– It consists of Vitamins A, C, and K, antioxidants, fiber, iron, and copper.
– Full of antioxidants that reduce free radicals, which aids in cancer prevention
– Anti-inflammatory, which reduces swelling and pain in the body
– Fortifies immune system and improves brain health
– Prepare the growing media in the container and sow the seeds.
– Cover the seeds for 1-2days to allow the germination of the seeds.
– On the 3rd day, uncover the seeds and placed it under the grow light.
– Water the seedling according to their need (avoid from overwatering).