Sunflower Microgreens are easy to grow microgreens in your kitchen
Sunflower microgreens are fantastic source of protein, Vitamins A, B complex, D, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
Nutty with a mild crunch which works remarkable in a salad.
Harvest in 8-12 Days
Soak for 8-12 hours
Sunflower microgreens offer one of the most balanced forms of a complete plant protein around. It is one of the best food to add to your diet for overall health and wellbeing. It has a strong stem and green leaves. The taste is fresh and crunchy. Delicious eaten as a snack or in any salad, sandwich, wrap or culinary creation. Sunflower microgreens are low in calories and high in nutrition, making them ideal for any natural and healthy fat loss program. They are a great source of valuable nutrients including proteins, enzymes, folic acid, selenium, lecithin, minerals, including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, zinc as well as vitamins A, C, Complex D and E.
• Contains lecithin which helps break down fatty acids
• Activates cells in the immune system
• Helps build skeletal, muscular, and neurological systems
• Boosts your fertility
• Aids in stress relief
• Helps eliminate accumulated cholesterol in arterial walls
• Improves regeneration of blood supply
• Revitalizes tissues
• Calms inflammation
• Activates deodorizing the body
• Natural expectorant
• Helps prevent heart disease